Re: COPY from CSV, passing in default value? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From adebarros
Subject Re: COPY from CSV, passing in default value?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion. I do realize I could create the default value for
the column; however, I probably should have specified that in this scenario
I would want to supply several different values for the county (or any other
missing field) during import. i.e., if I first imported a CSV with data for
Cumberland County and then later another CSV for Putnam County.

In any event, the solution from Francois does the trick.

Thanks again!