Re: PGadmin has a very hard time dealing with momentary network interruptions. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: PGadmin has a very hard time dealing with momentary network interruptions.
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 10:33 +1200, Tim Uckun wrote:
> On an unrelated matter...
>
> Why does pgadmin take so long to display records?  Even when there are
> no records returned or just a scalar returned it takes a really long
> time between the message "zero records found" and the actual display
> of those zero records.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I know it takes a long time
to display lots of records in the grid, but I've never had a report
about it being slow with few records.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info