Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram.
Date
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram.  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of jue feb 09 12:17:59 -0300 2012:
>> If people are sufficiently worried about this, a better answer would be
>> to teach the makefiles to run check_keywords.pl during every build.

> FWIW that script is throwing a warning here:
> Use of assignment to $[ is deprecated at /pgsql/source/HEAD/src/tools/check_keywords.pl line 19.

Any Perl hackers want to improve that script?

> Also, we should at least do the attached to simplify the process.
> +check:
> +    $(top_srcdir)/src/tools/check_keywords.pl $(top_srcdir)

Actually, what would make sense in that line is to attach it to the
existing maintainer-check target, no?  I don't think top-level
"make check" descends into this directory.