Re: Future In-Core Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Future In-Core Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Simon Riggs's message of jue abr 26 11:10:09 -0300 2012:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> > I will also be organising a small-medium sized "Future of In-Core
> > Replication" meeting in Ottawa on Wed 16 May, 6-10pm.
>
> Thanks for such rapid response. I've put up a wiki page and will be
> adding names as they come through
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2012CanadaInCoreReplicationMeeting

How is this not redundant with the Cluster Summit?
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2012CanadaClusterSummit

... oh, you're also already enlisted in that one.  Sigh.