Re: Future In-Core Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: Future In-Core Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 21:40 +0200, Hannu Krosing wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 09:36 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > >
> > > I'll note that the latest version of Slony ...has made a substantial change to its data
> > > representation....

Btw, Londiste has also moved from Slony-like trigger with partial SQL to
more general format a few versions ago.

I sure hope they will move to JSON as the data representation now when
we'll have JSON in core in 9.2

--
-------
Hannu Krosing