Re: Another review of URI for libpq, v7 submission - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Another review of URI for libpq, v7 submission
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Daniel Farina's message of jue mar 15 05:49:50 -0300 2012:

> One thing I found puzzling was that in the latest revision the tests
> appeared to be broken for me: all "@" signs were translated to "(at)".
>  Is that mangling applied by the archives, or something?

Ugh, ouch.  Yeah, that was done by the archives.  It seems that when
attachments are text/plain Mhonarc applies anti-spamming to them :-(
The original message doesn't have that problem.  Sorry about that.