From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ and attachments
Date
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Sergey Burladyan's message of mar mar 06 17:23:28 -0300 2012:

> I need help, how I must send a letter for the correct displaying
> attachments in the web interface ? :-)

The solution is not to use the "git format-patch" patch format, unless
you ensure that your MUA also base64-encodes the attachment.
Otherwise, the parser gets all confused by the additional "From " line
in your email.  Yes, the parser is buggy -- nothing we can do about it
right now.  (Both MHonArc and formail are identically broken.)