Re: Failed to write to history file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Failed to write to history file
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 22:07 +0100, Michel Boekestein wrote:

> Op 27 feb. 2012 om 15:28 heeft Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> het volgende geschreven:
>
> > On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 11:34 +0100, michel boekestein wrote:
> >> No, there's no accent in the file path. It's here:
> >>
> >> C:\Users\boekestein\AppData\Roaming\postgresql\pgadmin_histoqueries.xml
> >>

> > Please, don't top-post.
> >
> > OK, so, if it cannot write in this file, is the file writable? can you
> > open it, and change a query for example?
> >

> yes.

If I send you a patch to get more informations, can you apply it and
compile pgAdmin?

If you cannot compile it, can you send me your history file and the
query you execute before you get this message?

Oh, and can you check on 1.14.2, see if it still fails?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info