Re: majordomo is unhappy - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: majordomo is unhappy
Date
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Jay Levitt's message of dom feb 12 18:22:07 -0300 2012:
> I've signed up for a few pg lists over the past few days, and each time
> majordomo's web interface hangs for a few minutes and then gives a 500
> error.  The actual subscription and confirmation work fine, though - it's
> just the UX that's broken.

Yeah.  For some reason it seems to get wedged from time to time; I don't
know why (I think the NFS connection is to blame but I'm not really
sure).  I gave it a kick or two and it seems to be working normally now.