RE: OO Patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrzej Mazurkiewicz
Subject RE: OO Patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Good Morning.
From user (somebody like me) point of view it is important that
documentation reflects relaity. I mentioned about the following discrepancy
a couple of months ago. The remark was thorougly ignored.

It is great that it will be corrected in the best possible way, it means
reality will be upgraded to documentation|
Regards,
Andrzej Mazurkiewicz.