Re: swith version use, can't connect to database - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: swith version use, can't connect to database
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 17:32 +0100, romain rolland wrote:
> on the server side I have the following message in the postgresql log file
>

> 2012-01-30 17:30:55 FATAL:  unrecognized configuration parameter
> "application_name"

OK. 1.12 and 1.14 use the new application_name connection parameter.
Every recent PostgreSQL branch knows this connection parameter, but you
need the right minor release. 8.2.9 is definitely prior to the right
release. You need at least 8.2.15.

PS : reply to the list, and stop top posting.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info