error "permission denied for relation" on postgresql 9.0.6 during CREATE TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Giuseppe Sacco
Subject error "permission denied for relation" on postgresql 9.0.6 during CREATE TABLE
Date
Re: error "permission denied for relation" on postgresql 9.0.6 during CREATE TABLE  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I get this error while executing a CREATE TABLE statement.
This is my CREATE statement:

CREATE TABLE agenzia.BarcodeByDocumentInfo (
        docId VARCHAR(17) NOT NULL,
        defaultOp VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Append',
        CONSTRAINT BcByDocInfo_pk PRIMARY KEY (docId),
        CONSTRAINT BcByDoc_defOp_ck
             CHECK ( defaultOp = 'Append' OR defaultOp = 'Overwrite' ),
        CONSTRAINT BcByDoc_docId_fk FOREIGN KEY(docId)
             REFERENCES agenzia.Documents(docId)
);

When I execute it on postgresql 9.0.6 I get this messages:

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "bcbydocinfo_pk" for table "barcodebydocumentinfo"
ERROR:  permission denied for relation documents

So, if I understand correctly the error message, this is a missing
permission a table "documents" that is only used in my CREATE STATEMENT
on a FOREIGN KEY constraint.

This is table "documents":

neos=> \d agenzia.documents
                         Table "agenzia.documents"
     Column     |         Type          |
Modifiers
----------------+-----------------------+----------------------------------
 docid          | character varying(17) | not null
 description    | character varying(45) |
 protid         | character varying(50) |
 iscommondata   | character(5)          | not null default
'FALSE'::bpchar
 tobecrypted    | character(5)          | not null default
'FALSE'::bpchar
 islistofvalues | character(5)          | not null default
'FALSE'::bpchar
 isfulltext     | character(5)          | not null default
'FALSE'::bpchar
[...]
Check constraints:
[...]
Foreign-key constraints:
[...]
Referenced by:
[...]

I am owner of table "documents":

neos=> \dt agenzia.documents
          List of relations
 Schema  |   Name    | Type  | Owner
---------+-----------+-------+-------
 agenzia | documents | table | neos
(1 row)

I read the documentation about postgresql 9.0 and it seems the error
message is about permission "x". As you may see "x" is among my
permissions:

neos=> \dp agenzia.documents
                               Access privileges
 Schema  |   Name    | Type  |  Access privileges   | Column access privileges
 agenzia | documents | table | neos=arwdDxt/neos   +|
         |           |       | agenzia_r=arwdt/neos |
(1 row)

Do you have suggestion about this problem?

I thank you very much,
Giuseppe