Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Jeff Janes's message of lun ene 16 18:37:59 -0300 2012:

> > I mean,
> > if getting a message-id from Gmail is all that complicated, please
> > complain to Google.
>
> But after digging the message-id out of gmail and entering it into the
> commitfest app, the resulting link is broken because the email has not
> yet shown up in the archives.  So now I have to wonder if I did
> something wrong, and keep coming back every few hours to see if will
> start working.

Hours?  Unless a message is delayed for moderation, it should show up in
archives within tem minutes.  If you have problems finding emails after
that period, by all means complain.

Now that we've moved archives to a new host, perhaps we could rerun the
archive script every two minutes instead of ten.