Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: patch : Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Jaime Casanova's message of lun ene 16 03:23:30 -0300 2012:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Julien Tachoires <julmon@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > OK, considering that, I don't see any way to handle the case raised by Jaime :(
>
> Did you consider what Álvaro suggested? anyway, seems is too late for
> this commitfest.
> are you intending to resume work on this for the next cycle?
> do we consider this as a useful thing?

The remaining bits shouldn't be too hard.  In case Julien is not
interested in the task, I have added a link to this discussion in the
TODO item.