Re: Connection dialogue size in case of a remote server - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Connection dialogue size in case of a remote server
Re: Connection dialogue size in case of a remote server  (Dharmendra Goyal <dharmendra.goyal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 09:25 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Thanks - patch applied.
>
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Dharmendra Goyal
> <dharmendra.goyal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When we try to connect to a remote database server or name of the server is
> > a bit long , text gets cut because of additional information of the server.
> > Please find attached patch to fix it..

Well, this fixes the issue for this example. But I guess that, if I put
a text a little longer than yours, it'll screw up again, right?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info