Re: Fwd: i want small information regarding postgres - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fwd: i want small information regarding postgres
Date
List pgsql-sql
Excerpts from Samuel Gendler's message of lun ene 02 08:44:53 -0300 2012:
> would someone with the appropriate authority please unsubscribe this
> person's email address from this list so we don't all get a bounce message
> after every email we send to the list?  Thanks.

Just did it.  In the future, please email sysadmins@postgresql.org with
mailing list complaints, as I don't read this list (or indeed many
others)