Re: SQL:2011 features - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From temporalcraig
Subject Re: SQL:2011 features
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I assume you guys know where to go to get the complete sql:2011 spec:

http://www.iso.org/iso/search.htm?qt=9075&searchSubmit=Search&sort=rel&type=simple&published=true

But if time/money is an issue the following seems to be the best publicly
available description of the temporal features:

http://metadata-standards.org/Document-library/Documents-by-number/WG2-N1501-N1550/WG2_N1536_koa046-Temporal-features-in-SQL-standard.pdf
If/as you all make progress with this we would love to hear about it in the
"Temporal Data" group on LinkedIn, where we are discussing temporal data in
general and the SQL:2011 extensions in particular.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3885228

We have had some excellent input from Jeff Davis in the past.

Craig