Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Nikhil Sontakke's message of lun dic 19 22:32:57 -0300 2011:
> > > PFA, revised version containing the above changes based on Alvaro's v4
> > > patch.
> >
> > Committed with these fixes, and with my fix for the pg_dump issue noted
> > by Alex, too.  Thanks.
> >
> Thanks a lot Alvaro!

You're welcome.

But did you see Robert Haas' response upthread?  It looks like there's
still some work to do -- at least some research to determine that we're
correctly handling all those cases.  As the committer I'm responsible
for it, but I don't have resources to get into it any time soon.