Re: copy vs. C function - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From idc danny
Subject Re: copy vs. C function
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ah, that did the trick, thank you Kevin,
Danny

From: Kevin Martyn <kevin.martyn@enterprisedb.com>
To: idc danny <idcdanny@yahoo.com>
Cc: "pgsql-performance@postgresql.org" <pgsql-performance@postgresql.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] copy vs. C function

try
host all all 5.0.0.0/8  md5

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:02 AM, idc danny <idcdanny@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi guys,
A nub question here since I could not figure it out on my own:
I'm using Hamachi to connect different sites into a VPN and their address always starts with 5.*.*.* - the problem I'm facing is that I cannot make the access restricted to that particular range only.
Currently I got :
host all all 0.0.0.0/32 md5
which allows all the IP's, and the try:
host all all 5.0.0.0/32 md5
does not work.
So what I am suppose to add in "pg_hba.conf" in order to achieve my restriction? Please help me,
Thank you,
Danny