Re: Email delivery status failure message - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Email delivery status failure message
Date
Re: Email delivery status failure message  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of jue dic 08 00:42:42 -0300 2011:

> I am getting the following email rejection for all of the recent
> postings I have done.  Any way to block this user?

I already unregistered the guy several days ago; we shouldn't receive
any more recent bounces, but note the date of the message that's
bouncing here.  Some systems are just too broken.  We can't block the
guy in postgresql.org, because the email is going directly from his
system to yours (and also to mine, and I imagine plenty of other
people's, too).