Re: Report from MYGOSSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Report from MYGOSSCON
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Excerpts from Ned Lilly's message of mié nov 30 13:02:03 -0300 2011:
> Fantastic summary and great detail, Kevin, thanks!
>
> Somebody get this man a t-shirt!

I don't have t-shirts that would fit Kevin, so instead I created a wiki
page pointing to his email.  Similar to btrees, I had to also modify the
ancestor pages all the way up to the root page to add links to it.
Hopefully we can find more stuff to add to that section.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Comparison_with_other_Database_systems

The wiki maintainer is now expected to come up with the rotten tomatoes,
so I'm leaving now.