Re: Any reasons for 'DO' statement not returning result? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Any reasons for 'DO' statement not returning result?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/14/16 5:13 AM, Xtra Coder wrote:
> - ability to switch session language from 'sql' to 'pl/pgsql'

Actually, something I wish I had was the ability to temporarily switch
to an entirely different interpreter (such as ipython), while still
retaining current database connection and context. That would be
especially useful for debugging plpython functions.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461