Exporting 1 text column from all rows from a table to a file per row? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joost Kraaijeveld
Subject Exporting 1 text column from all rows from a table to a file per row?
Date
Re: Exporting 1 text column from all rows from a table to a file per row?  (Jerry Sievers <gsievers19@comcast.net>)
Re: Exporting 1 text column from all rows from a table to a file per row?  (Ondrej Ivanič <ondrej.ivanic@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Is it possible, and if so how, to export a single column of a table into
a separate file per row? I have a table with ~21000 rows that have a
column "body1" containing ASCII text and I want to have 21000 separate
ASCII files, each containing that column "body1". The name of the file
does not matter, although it would be nice if they had the extension
"txt".

TIA

--
Groeten,