server connection - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From guido palmieri
Subject server connection
Date
Re: server connection  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hello.
i tried to follow suggestions,tried to disactivate every service of WIN 7 c=
an trouble=A0 your service,tried to install every version of your=20
software,but I'm not able to connect to the server when i try to open=20
hold em manager.
I even tried to read FAQ in your support section,tried to read=20
forum(italian and english..) but every try i made didn't work and i=20
always have the same problem.
The only think i discovered is in windows service there is nothing looks li=
ke a connection at your server.

i have no idea how to solve the problem.please let me know how to act,i rea=
lly need h em manager before sunday.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
Guido PALMIERI