Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Susanne Ebrecht's message of vie sep 16 03:24:58 -0300 2011:

> Isn't it possible to create a closed mailing list - a list that won't
> get published - on which
> I can discuss SQL Standard stuff with the folk who wants to support me?

It's certainly possible to create a private mailing list to support this
idea.  How would the membership be approved, however, is not clear to
me.  Would we let only well-known names from other pgsql lists into it?

(I, for one, had no idea you were in the SQL committee.)