Re: PL/Ruby -- probably needs a new home for download - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PL/Ruby -- probably needs a new home for download
Date
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Devrim GÜNDÜZ's message of lun sep 12 10:06:39 -0300 2011:
> On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 08:46 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >

> > Perhaps set up a (temporary?) pgfoundry project to push the files for?
> > I assume you've only got the downloads, and not the actual website and
> > svn repo?
>
> Pgfoundry will die soon, right?

Not sure about that.  We started approving projects again a couple of
weeks ago because it seems it is not really "going away" as fast as some
(including me?) would like.