Re: BUG #6120: Problem running post-install step in Mac OS X Lion (GM) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From blammo72
Subject Re: BUG #6120: Problem running post-install step in Mac OS X Lion (GM)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the help with the adding the user...
When I try to set up a new server with pgAdmin3 I get the message "Postgres
not listening".
What are the next steps to get Postgresql running a database?

We at our firm never expected that postgresql installer would be deprecated
this long....