Re: Is there a committer in the house? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Is there a committer in the house?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of vie jul 15 16:32:42 -0400 2011:
> Alvaro,
>
> > It seems that by mentioning some people but not all, you offended both
> > the people you mentioned (at least some of them, because they are
> > already actively helping) and those that you didn't (at least some of
> > them, because they are already actively helping; those that are not
> > completely inactive in the project, that is).
>
> Yeah, everybody's super-touchy this week.   Must be the weather.

It's been regularly horrible here, so yeah, that might explain it.

> Speaking of which, is there anything you could commit?  ;-)

I intend to give the finishing touches to Pavel's plpgsql patch and
commit, so that's one item to take off the list.  Everything else seems
to be in somebody else's hands, or is larger than I can grab ATM.