Re: Is there a committer in the house? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Is there a committer in the house?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue jul 14 15:01:10 -0400 2011:
> All,
>
> Currently we have 8 patches "Ready for Committer" in the current CF.
> Some of them have been that status for some time.
>
> From traffic on this list, I'm getting the impression that nobody other
> than Robert, Heikki and Tom are committing other people's patches.  I
> know we have more committers than that.  Bruce?  Simon?  Itagaki?  Bueller?

It seems that by mentioning some people but not all, you offended both
the people you mentioned (at least some of them, because they are
already actively helping) and those that you didn't (at least some of
them, because they are already actively helping; those that are not
completely inactive in the project, that is).