Re: COPY command documentation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fabio Milillo
Subject Re: COPY command documentation
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Oisin,
I am right in the condition you described, but nowadays the 8.0
documentation is only available without comments.
I tried the way suggested by Richard Sydney-Smith (*eliminating the spaces
in the path*), but unsuccessfully.
Could you please help me?
thanks, Fabio

*hint from Richard Sydney-Smith*
(
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Windows-file-path-for-copy-tt1847135.html
):
/Windows XP SP2 with Postgresql 8.0.3
Two commands on fails the other succeeds:
*Fails *:
select import_sharedata('C:\\Documents and
Settings\\Richard\\Desktop\\EzyChart-20050721');
*Succeeds*:
select import_sharedata('C:\\EzyChart-20050721'); /