isolation tests are not being run in buildfarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject isolation tests are not being run in buildfarm
Date
Re: isolation tests are not being run in buildfarm
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I think we're not running the isolation test suite.  I noticed that the
stage seemed to take too little time (zero seconds in fact), and looking
into the stage logs only says'make check' is not supported.Install PostgreSQL, then 'make installcheck' instead.

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=anchovy&dt=2011-07-12%2021%3A23%3A01&stg=isolation-check

This should probably be fixed.

[ ... looks some more ... ]   Oh, it seems inconsistent.  Several hosts
do not run it at all; chinchilla and anchovy are running the wrong make
target; but at least chough seems to be doing it right.  Crake is good
too.
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=chough&dt=2011-07-12%2016%3A30%3A03&stg=isolation-check
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2011-07-12%2015%3A32%3A02&stg=isolation-check

Apparently the animals (err, birds) run by a certain Andrew Dunstan are
working correctly.  I wonder why that might be.

--
Álvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>