Re: Extra check in 9.0 exclusion constraint unintended consequences - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Extra check in 9.0 exclusion constraint unintended consequences
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2011-07-10 at 00:36 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Is this really a good idea?  I think the note should still be there in
> 9.1 and beyond (with the version applicability note of course)

I see your point, but it also seems strange to keep such a note
permanently. And it also seems minor enough that we don't want it to be
another thing to keep track of.

I don't really have a strong opinion here. People might hit in in 9.0,
but there's a workaround. And they won't hit it in 9.1+.

Regards,Jeff Davis