Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects
Date
Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 23:24 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> On 7 July 2011 23:20, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 11:59 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> >> add_schemas_to_all_items_filtered.patch - same patch as before, but
> >> with the above patch contents removed or adjusted to assume the fixes
> >> have been applied.
> >>

> > Not yet done. I'll try to take care of this tomorrow.
>
> Awesomes.  Thanks Guillaume.  Please ensure I haven't sneaked anything
> in I shouldn't have, and that I don't break anything for previous
> versions.

OK, just a few things that I fixed on your patch:
 * pgadmin/schema/pgIndex.cpp contained reversed change of one of your
   previous patches, I don't keep that.
 * all extension changes are wrong according to me because they aren't
   schema objects, but database objects. I don't keep them.
 * you added possibility to change a type, and a sequence, but forgot to
   add the code to detect the changes in CheckChange. I fixed that
 * in dlgForeignTable.cpp, you declare a direction variable, but don't
   use it. Fixed that too.
 * still in dlgForeignTable.cpp, you enable the schema widget only when
   the user is connected in 9.1 but this guy can have this window only
   when he's on 9.1. Fixed that.

And that should be all. The fixed patch is attached. There is one
remaining issue: how to refresh the object's parent node in the new
schema?

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info