Re: Fwd: Discussion - Search Objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Fwd: Discussion - Search Objects
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 20:42 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 21:33 +0200, Jasmin Dizdarevic wrote:
> >> Sure.
> >>

> > Thanks. I'm almost done, and ready to apply :)
>
> Looks like that dialogue needs some tweaking (status bar, button
> positioning - actually, we don't normally have close buttons do we?).

Yeah, I worked on it, and I tweaked a few things in the source code. I
also took care of the Visual Studio projects.

We do have close button, or at least one (in the dlgFindReplace dialog).
And it seems fine here. I don't see the point to remove it.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info