Re: Adding Japanese README - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Adding Japanese README
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On ons, 2011-06-29 at 18:48 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I think this needs a well-defined and sustainable *process*, not
> just a set of volunteers.  I'm skeptical that a workable process can
> be devised, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

We had translated FAQs, each with a maintainer, which were massively
outdated before we removed them.

And just as another example closer to home, I can tell even without
knowing any Japanese or Chinese that doc/README.mb.big5 and
doc/README.mb.jp are so outdated that we should consider removing them
right now.