Re: Fwd: Keywords in pg_hba.conf should be field-specific - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fwd: Keywords in pg_hba.conf should be field-specific
Date
Re: Fwd: Keywords in pg_hba.conf should be field-specific
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Brendan Jurd's message of mié jun 22 00:12:38 -0400 2011:
> On 22 June 2011 14:01, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ook, now is clean, so this is majority opinion.
> >
> > Please, can you send a final patch.
>
> I don't have any further changes to add to Alvaro's version 3, which
> is already up on the CF app.

I have touched next_token() and next_token_expand() a bit more, because
it seemed to me that they could be simplified further (the bit about
returning the comma in the token, instead of being a boolean return,
seemed strange).  Please let me know what you think.

Attachment