Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fixed string in German translation that causes segfault. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fixed string in German translation that causes segfault.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Michael Meskes's message of lun jun 20 09:54:36 -0400 2011:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 09:15:52AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> > Yep.  Peter overrides them just before each release.
>
> Aren't there better ways to implement this, like git submodules? This
> redundancy seem awkward to me.

There might be, but currently the translations are still using the CVS
machinery on pgfoundry.  This stuff predates our move to Git.  It's
possible that Peter already changed the msgstr in pgtranslation ...

Peter is working on moving that CVS stuff to Git, but AFAIR it will
happen once 9.1 has released.