Re: reducing the overhead of frequent table locks - now, with WIP patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: reducing the overhead of frequent table locks - now, with WIP patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of vie jun 03 09:17:08 -0400 2011:
> I've now spent enough time working on this issue now to be convinced
> that the approach has merit, if we can work out the kinks.  I'll start
> with some performance numbers.

I hereby recommend that people with patches such as this one while on
the last weeks till release should refrain from posting them until the
release has actually taken place.