Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On mån, 2011-05-30 at 01:30 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:
> Greg Stark is right that Debbugs has a lot of interesting features
> similar to the desired workflow here.  It's not tied to just Debian
> anymore; the GNU project is also using it now.

For the benefit of others, I suppose you are referring to this:
http://debbugs.gnu.org/

This is actually pretty exciting news, as it alleviates the main concern
with debbugs, that's is in practice impossible to use outside of Debian.
(The other nice thing is that those GNU projects have also been lacking
a good bug tracker in the past.)

Should we find the people behind this project and ask them to share some
experiences?