Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On sön, 2011-05-29 at 18:36 -0400, Joe Abbate wrote:
> I've summarizes the main points made in the recent discussion and did
> some minor additional research on the lists suggested by Peter and
> Chris Browne.  Anyone interested in the tracker, please visit
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TrackerDiscussion and add your
> feedback/input.

Based on that, and past discussions, and things we've tried in the past,
and gut feeling, and so on, it looks like Request Tracker would appear
to be the next best thing to consider trying out.  What do people think
about that?