Re: Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1
Date
Re: Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1  (Kohei Kaigai <Kohei.Kaigai@EMEA.NEC.COM>)
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 2011-05-21 at 02:50 +0100, Kohei Kaigai wrote:
> As documentation said, it needs libselinux 2.0.93 or higher.
> This version supports selabel_lookup(3) for database object classes.

AFAICS, we are not checking it during configure. It might be worth to
add libselinux version check in the configure phase.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment