Bug form version numbers - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Bug form version numbers
Date
List pgsql-www
Nicolas Addington <adding@math.wisc.edu> writes:
>> tsk, tsk --- it's not 8.0.  Yet.

> That's just what the online bug reporting thing filled in...

Yeah, I know.

www folk: could we *please* get rid of the popup menu for versions in
the bug report form, and just have a text field to fill in?  The amount
of time saved by the popup menu is minuscule, and I have gotten really
tired of people inserting WRONG INFORMATION BECAUSE THE BLEEDING FORM
WON'T LET THEM PUT IN CORRECT INFORMATION.

Sorry for shouting, but I've gotten more than tired of this constantly-
recurring problem.

            regards, tom lane