Last autovacuum on postgresql 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Last autovacuum on postgresql 8.1
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi All

      One of our clients are running a combination of postgresql 8.1 and 8.3.

        On the 8.3 databases I can run the following select in order to determine when last a table was autovacuumed:

            SELECT relname,last_autovacuum,last_autoanalyze from pg_stat_user_tables;

        However this is not available on the 8.1 databases.

        Can someone please confirm whether autovacuum was available on version 8.1 and if so what the query would be for this?

         If autovacuum was not available, how would I go about in finding out when last a tables was actually vacuumed?

        Thank you in advance for any assistance in this.

Regards
Machiel