Re: JDBC specific Buildfarm member - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: JDBC specific Buildfarm member
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Excerpts from Andrew Dunstan's message of mié may 04 19:50:51 -0300 2011:

> > I wish there was a way for buildfarm member owners to send a comment to
> > the animal-creating slave (me in this case).  If I had knew it was a
> > JDBC-related thing I would have chosen a Java-related animal.
> >
> > Just sayin'.
>
> Well, it's off topic, but we can certainly add something to the
> registration form pretty easily.

Yeah that'd be great.  It might even save the animal-creator some time
if he/she doesn't have to go hunting for an animal name.

BTW would it be worth displaying a Java related icon in the flags column
of the dashboard?  There are a few here
http://findicons.com/search/powered-by-java
Maybe http://findicons.com/icon/51582/java?width=16