Re: Sync Rep and shutdown Re: Sync Rep v19 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Sync Rep and shutdown Re: Sync Rep v19
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 13:35 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> 2. If a query cancel interrupt is received (pg_cancel_backend or ^C),
> then cancel the sync rep wait and issue a warning before acknowledging
> the commit.

When I saw this commit, I noticed that the WARNING doesn't have an
errcode(). It seems like it should -- this is the kind of thing that the
client is likely to care about, and may want to handle specially.

Regards,Jeff Davis