Postgresql resource / linux resources - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Postgresql resource / linux resources
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi All

        I am posting this here as I am sure there are someone out there that might be able to assist.

        We are looking for a resource to join our company and must have at least the following skills:

                -     Linux
                -     PostgreSQL

          Should there be anyone interested, please let me know and we can discuss further.

           We are based in JHB in South Africa and the person must be willing to travel to clients.

            I have tried looking on job sites and have only found 1 cv thus far so I am hoping we have some more luck here.

Regards
Machiel