Re: reindexing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: reindexing
Date
List pgsql-general
"Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> writes:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM, LARC/J.L.Shipman/jshipman
> <Jeffery.L.Shipman@nasa.gov> wrote:
>> I am reindexing my 7.1.4 postgres database.

> My pgsql-fu regarding obsolete versions is obsolete.  You do realize
> that 7.1.x hasn't been supported for a very long time, and for very
> good reasons, right?

There never was a 7.1.4 release, so I suspect the OP meant 7.4.1
... not that that speaks very much better for his software maintenance
habits.  Even with the more charitable interpretation, it's a version
that was obsoleted four years ago next week.

            regards, tom lane