Re: ToDo: enhanced diagnostic for plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: ToDo: enhanced diagnostic for plpgsql
Date
Re: ToDo: enhanced diagnostic for plpgsql
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Pavel Stehule's message of vie nov 26 07:37:42 -0300 2010:
> Hello
>
> there is difficult working with exception still. Isn't time to move forward?
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-11/msg01129.php
>
> I am thinking, so we can little bit enhance a GET DIAGNOSTICS statement
>
> condition item names are defined in SQL 92 - mainly: TABLE_NAME,
> COLUM_NAME and MESSAGE_TEXT.

This is probably connected to my proposal here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20090804171210.GL6494@alvh.no-ip.org