Re: Could not open relation with OID (table partitioning issue?) - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From bakkiya
Subject Re: Could not open relation with OID (table partitioning issue?)
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi.
We are also facing similar problem with postgresql partition tables. We are
querying 2 days old partition table and at the same time we are dropping 2
months old partition.Sometimes our queries are getting failed with "ERROR:
could not open relation with OID 1761740". We have set the constraint
exclusion to on. Can you please help us on resolving it?

Regards,
Bakki