Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On ons, 2010-11-10 at 07:31 -0600, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I don't know if dtester meets the other needs people have, or whether
> this is a complementary approach, but it seemed worth mentioning.

The right tool for the right job, I'd say.

One thing to aim for, perhaps, would be to make all tools in use produce
a common output format, at least optionally, so that creating a common
test run dashboard or something like that is more easily possible.  TAP
and xUnit come to mind.